Two Oceans Aquarium Cape Town


I've been to the aquarium before and from what I remember as a child, it was amazing.

It was up until a recent visit that I actually realized just how AWESOME it really is. My younger self had an appreciation for these fishies, but my older self was overwhelmed by these forgotten beauties. I don't think we actually realize that some of these living creatures are right on our door step. It remind me that the world I see on a day to day basis is nothing compared to the real world. Sometimes we forget about the smaller things in life and I'd like to remind you (and myself) to take time out to enjoy, see and experience these things over and over again.

For those of you who are not in Cape Town, I put together a little video using an amazing app called Splice. Enjoy :-)













Share:

0 comments